NAME: Zumi Selibasca
BIRTHPLACE: Dobg, Bosnia
WHERE DO YOU CURRENTLY LIVE: Beamsville
CAREER: Manage and run the D’Archi’s fruit stand located at the
corner of Casablanca Road and Hwy 8, Grimsby.
GREATEST ACHIEVEMENTS: My greatest achievement is that I have raised two wonderful,
FAMILY/PETS: I have two sons.
1. WHAT BRINGS YOU THE GREATEST JOY OR SATISFACTION?
My greatest joy is being able to travel anywhere.
2. WHAT IS THE BEST ADVICE YOU’VE BEEN GIVEN?
The best advice I was given is to always be happy in life.
3. IF YOU COULD POSSESS ONE SUPER-HUMAN POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
The super human power I would like to possess would
be to always be super healthy.
4. WHAT DOES THE WORD COMMUNITY MEAN TO YOU?
The word ‘Community’ means to me a group of like minded
people working together and helping each other.
5. WHAT IS ONE THING THAT VERY FEW PEOPLE WOULD KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I really, really love my Tim Horton’s coffee with 4 sugar packs. It keeps me going through the long hours I work
each day. My days starts at 3 am!
6. WHO OR WHAT INSPIRES YOU?
My Grandma has always been my inspiration.
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME?
I don’t watch movies! I do love to watch the weather channel though.
8. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
I enjoy laughter with my customers who come to my fruit stand, D’Archis. Some of my customers are very
funny. I am blessed to be surrounded by many wonderful people. I even have customers that come for a distance
such as Toronto and Buffalo, N.Y. Over the years I have watched families grow.
9. WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE VACATION SPOT?
My favourite vacation spot in the entire world is San Diego, California. I love picking oranges, lemons, and
avocados! One day I want to visit Dubai!
10. IF THE WHOLE COMMUNITY WERE LISTENING, WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO THEM?
Life is very short, value every minute God gives you!
WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST JOB?
My first job was working in Sunrise Greenhouses Ltd in Vineland Station planting flowers.